Thursday, March 24, 2011

My new diaper bag



I'm so happy with this project. I have a small diaper bag right now and need something a lot bigger to accommodate 3 kiddos diapers, wipes, toys, and extra underwear. I just made the diaper bag using Andrea's Originals directions. I really like how big it is. If I make another one I w0uld add more material to the handles to make them longer. I had limited material for the 3rd coordinating fabric so I winged it with what material I had on hand and it turned out really cute. No I didn't try to copy her exact pattern for the bag, I had the material and wanted to make a bag out of it before I saw Andrea's diaper bag. I like that it has 13 pockets to put stuff. Now I just need to fill it up with my stuff (the fun part).

2 comments:

Nichole said...

How cute! I love it! :o) I so wish I knew how to sew! Nice job!

Sheryl said...

Thanks Nichole! It wasn't too hard.