Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Newborn Diapers




I think I have found a love for newborn diapers. They are so little and I can make them cute. Here is my newest one - a newborn Tighty Whitey Hipster with velcro this time. I'm not sure if I like how the velcro looks. Anyway, it has a knit outer and a suede cloth inner. I made a different pocket again (I'm trying other ways of doing pockets to see which one I like). I sewed a rectangle around a mark I made for the size of the pocket I wanted and then cut the material inside the rectangle. Next time I need to make it a little bigger because I could barely get my hand in there to stuff it. Oh this is another pocket fitted and for the picture I stuffed it with an infant microfleece insert that came with other pocket diaper inserts.

2 comments:

DiscoverHope7 said...

I need to make some of these! what pattern did you use?

Sheryl said...

the Tighty Whitey Hipster pattern - free from the Little Comet Tails website.