Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another switch over - my diaper stash so far

Just wanted to show off the cloth diaper stash I have. Keep in mind that I have 2 kids in diapers right now. Plus there are a few that are dirty - 2 more pockets, 2 more mutts, and 2 that I made.
Covers: far left row 3 Bumkins large, 2 small Imse Vimse, and 3 Bumkin small, then the fleece soakers I've made - med row, 1large 2 xl row, and a long large and long med.

2 dozen infant chinese prefolds, 1 dozen premium Indian prefolds and the small (more like newborn soaker I made)

pockets and Kissuluvs size 1 fitteds

one of the diapers I made

all but 2 of the Mutts

some I made, the 2 minky ones are from Cheeky Bum and the nb/smalls

My fabric Stash: Knit patterns

flannel

fleece

cut out diapers ready to sew - when I find time :)

No comments: