Thursday, September 17, 2009

My latest creations

I've been a little busy lately. I was so excited to get some snap pliers and snaps to put on my diapers now. I finally finished some diapers and covers. Oh and today I made 10 wipes one side is flannel and the other side is microsuede. I thought I could use the microsuede for the inside of my diapers but it isn't good next to baby's skin. I mixed it up with suedecloth.

2 wipes, 3 Rita's Rump pocket diapers (RRP), and 1 Baa Baa Baby easy cover

An action shot of a RRP

the 10 wipes I finished tonight

My first fleece pocket diaper with snaps

big brother's soaker - Baby sister has one that is already cut out just not sewn together.

No comments: